Sunday, May 17, 2009

Umm... Maybe team J isn't that crazy... Hey! what am I saying! Help!



Okay, Not take I am going to go all Twilighty or anything, but I sorta see where Team Jacob is coming from. I mean have you seen Taylor Lautner? He is hot! Not hot enough that I'm going to go out and buy every single thing that has his name/picture on it, unlike some people. His abs are very hot though... Resisting the wine while enjoying the banquet.

I need therapy. I'm quoting twilight! Urg! Why do I talk to some people! A better question would be: Why do I know crazy people? At one of my not so sane friend's (let's call her Friend One) b-day party, I had to, against my will, watch Twilight a near 15 times and listen to the sound track and playlist so many times I know the words to the songs. I nearly died. Speak of the devil and the devil shall apear! Hear comes Frieng One now. I got to go. Hear is some eye candy!

Isn't He Hawt!!!! - Friend One

1 comment:

  1. Yeah,
    You're almost quoting Twilight..
    The quote is actually:
    Resisting the wine while enjoying the bouquet

    And the fact that I know disturbs me more than I'd have thought..

    ReplyDelete